Production Coordinator – Position Filled.
Thank you for your inquiries. We look forward to offering further opportunities in the future.
About the Job:
Engine 8, a branding and marketing agency, is looking to hire a full time Production Coordinator to manage the execution and success of our branding and advertising campaigns. This position will serve as a liaison between our clients, creative team, and our vendors. Engine 8 is a full-spectrum branding company serving clients in an array of industries both regionally and nationally. We are a small but dynamic group of creative thinkers dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes for our customers.
The Production Coordinator is an instrumental position within our organization. We are looking for someone who can support the efforts of the creative team and deal directly with clients and vendors. This person must be adaptable, self-motivated, highly organized and willing to meet tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who is eager and enthusiastic about our industry and willing to grow with our company.
- Interface with clients on a regular basis to ensure the timely receipt of their deliverables and maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the relationship
- Assist in the execution of various marketing campaigns
- Produce ads and other campaign materials using Adobe software
- Work with ad and print vendors to implement campaigns
- Estimate, plan and schedule ad and print projects
- Manage production, delivery and tracking of projects
- Manage promotional material plans
- As needed, support website and social media marketing
- Internet research, scheduling, and media coordination
- As needed, event planning and coordination
- Leverage analytics, technology, and process innovation for continuous improvement
- Assure confidentiality and discreet handling of all business
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in project/process/program management
- Prefer experience in trafficking and account management
- Experience in managing multi-faceted ongoing projects with strict deadlines
- Experience in scheduling and resource allocation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to listen, learn, adapt, and think quickly on your feet
- Knowledge of Adobe design software a must
- Knowledge of social media, HTML and WordPress a plus
- Proven track record of outstanding achievement
- Education: BA/BS Required
This position is 40 hours per week during normal business hours. Monthly salary dependent on experience. Engine 8 is an equal opportunity employer.