Engine 8, a Bozeman marketing and branding agency, is looking for a motivated intern to work with our marketing team to create, monitor, execute, and analyze marketing initiatives for Montanamixer.com. Montana Mixer is a new social media platform — an online community to share the best of what Montana has to offer. From community events, football games and the epic outdoors, it’s all Montana all the time. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative, dynamic and passionate team. This position will require between 10-20 hours a week, working both in the office and in the field.
Work Schedule/Hours Per Week:
Flexible with a commitment to 10-20 hours during the work week. At least 8 hours must be in the office M-F
- Plan and conduct guerilla marketing and promotional campaign
- Develop online marketing and viral strategies
- Special event marketing
- Content generation on montanamixer.com
- Social media, content production, scheduling and influencer management forum moderation
- Provide developmental feedback and recommendations.
- Develop monthly marketing report and present to team and client
- Ability to work between 10-20 hours per week through the end of the Spring Semester in our Bozeman office. Business major
- Business or Marketing major
- Junior or Senior status, creative and outgoing attitude, willingness to learn, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send a cover letter, resume and 2-3 personal references to email@example.com
This is a paid internship. We are willing to help selected candidate complete requirements for course credit with internship.
Tentative start date:
November 1, 2017